So I went for a hair cut today. And that reminded me of an article I saw that said Justin Bieber reportedly lost over 80,000 followers on Twitter after he cut his hair. I really hope that doesn’t happen to me – I will then be in “follower debt”. I wonder if Twitter would charge me interest on the negative balance?
Anyway, the below is copied and pasted from some website that I didn’t really look at. Because I don’t really care about Bieber. But if you reading this you do. So here we go; stuff to make you sound clever while surrounded by 13 year old girls:
- Justin was a street performer when he was only 13-years-old! He used to perform in front of the theatre in Stratford, Ontario, Canada where its rumored that his mom was acting in a play.
- Justin Bieber loves Tim Horton’s, a coffee and doughnut shop in Canada. Tim Horton’s also has some shops in a few American cities close to the Canadian border—try the Boston Cream!
- Justin Bieber wasn’t a big fan of his People magazine cover. When the issue came out he tweeted “Dear @peoplemag covershoot, next time I laugh real crazy warn me u r still taking pics…still appreciate u but let’s get on the same page.” A little bit later, Justin relaxed a bit and tweeted, “I look crazy as heck on the cover but if u cant laugh at yourself u aint havin fun.”
- Beyonce is Justin Bieber’s celebrity crush. “I met her at the VMAs,” Justin says. “I went up to her, said ‘I love your music,’ and she said, ‘Aw, you’re so cute.’ She’s gorgeous!”
- Justin’s first non-celeb crush happened when he was 13 years old. “It was one of those little crushes you have when you’re younger,” Justin says. But how did it work out? “I asked her out and she said no.” Ouch!
- When asked why he’s so popular, Justin ruffled a few feathers when he said, “I think it’s because I didn’t go through the Disney route. I didn’t go corny…I’ve been cool and collected.” Unlike his peers Miley Cyrus and the Jonas Brothers, Justin is more influenced by the hip hop community. “I’m really glad they’ve taken a liking to me,” Justin said. And they definitely have—Usher and Justin Timberlake fought over Justin’s signing rights! “Having Luda [Ludacris] and Lil Wayne give me a shout out…you know, it’s cool,” Bieber says.
All you need to know about the show, transport and road closures can be found here
Article contributed by Dylan // @DylanJamesZA