Cape Town’s most unique party crews join forces, with added magic from the Cape Town Carnival, to bring you a truly special New Years experience like no other. – Nu World Eve “The Port at the end of the World”
Tucked away near the famed harbour of Cape Town lies a hidden port, filled with dingy taverns, shady streets and wild dance halls. Strewn with dangerous minds, crazed loons, busty wenches, randy tarts, hardened freaks, rough riders, ropey rangers, lost souls and lingering glances.
Brave your way through the bad lands to find this gem where you can revel the old year away by stages of doom and behead 2013 as it rightly deserves.
– Toby 2 Shoes
– John Wizards (DJ Set)
– Card on Spokes
– Daddy Warbucks
– Desert Head (Christian Tiger School)
– DJ Mighty
– Kangaroo & the Joey’s
– Marco Filby
– Sticky Las
– Jumping Back Slash
– Karl van de Kocks
– Wrongi Inc
– Themed and Tented Dancefloors & Bars
– Outdoors in the City
– Nu World Beats
– The Redbull Sound System
– BOS IceTea’s
– Amazing sites and views
– Premium Quality Sound & Lighting
– Clean Toilets
– Firm and Friendly Security
– The Chameleon of Death
– Freshly made Artisan Food
– Prizes for Best-behaved normal person
– Plenty of Secure Parking
A collaboration from the creatives behind events such as; The Flamjangled Tea Party, The Cape Town World Music Festival, Africa Special, SWIM, Christian Tiger School, Fiddle East, Balkanology, the Nu World Beat Barn (at Rocking the Daisies), Earthdance Cape Town.
Here are the details:
Date: Tuesday 31 December – 20:00 (08:00pm) – 04:00 (04:00am)
Venue: Founders Gardens / Artscape, Foreshore, Cape Town
– R250 Pre-sold via outlets
– R260 Online via Webtickets here
– R300 at the gate.
– Global Girl, Gardens Centre – (021) 461 1756
– Gypsy, Long Street , 285a Long St -(021) 424 2994
– Gypsy,Kalk Bay – (021) 788 6802
– Observatory, Bohemian Lofts Backpackers, 41 Trill rd – (021) 447 6204
– Ta Da, The Boardroom, Hout Bay – (021) 790 8132
ROAR, No under 18’s. The organisers do not accept any responsibility for injury, death, loss or damage of any nature to persons,vehicles, belongings and/or pet donkeys.