The next time your sweet tooth bugs you for that little bit of sugar, you may want to take it on a uniquely flavoured taste adventure courtesy of Perdeberg Wines – think rosewater, marmalade and honeycomb infused flavours coupled with crisp, chilled wine. These unusual, yet decadent pairings are on offer as part of Perdeberg Cellar’s Marshmallow and Wine Pairing experience.
Lots of foodies are getting excited about marshmallows in the recent months, as they are making a comeback and being given a sophisticated make-over. This Perdeberg session involves five wines which are paired with five exceptional bite-sized marshmallows:
- MCC Pinot Rose Reserve 2013 with Rosewater Mallow
- Perdeberg Sparkling Rose 2016 with Raspberry Mallow
- Vineyard Collection Grenache Blanc 2015 with Lime Mallow
- Vineyard Collection Cinsault 2014 with Cherry Mallow
- Natural Sweet Chenin Blanc 2014 with Marmalade and Honeycomb Mallow
At the tasting, detailed tasting notes of each wine and marshmallow will be given.
That’s not all. For a limited time, Perdeberg Wines will have attractive cellar-door specials on their Pinot Rose MCC as well as their Chenin Blanc MCC.
Date: 1 – 31 March 2017
Venue: Perdeberg Wines
Tickets: The pairing session costs R60 per person and is valid until the end of March.*