Disney On Ice soon returns to South Africa with The Wonderful World of Disney On Ice! Families are invited to celebrate magic, spirit, and fun as an extraordinary lineup of Disney stories come to life in Johannesburg, Cape Town and, for the very first time, Durban.
Showtime Management and Feld Entertainment invite families to enjoy an extraordinary family winter school holiday outing at The Wonderful World of Disney On Ice where Dory, Nemo and Marlin from Disney•Pixar’s Finding Dory are joined by Anna and Elsa and the hilarious snowman Olaf from Disney’s Frozen together with Disney princesses Rapunzel and Snow White who create their own happily ever after. There’s also Buzz and Woody as well as Simba, Timon and Pumbaa together with everyone’s all-time favourite Disney characters Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald, Goofy and the gang.
From tiny tots to tweens and teens, from moms and dads to grandparents and extended family members, Disney On Ice is an annual enchanting experience that brings warmth to every winter school holidays.
We’re giving away 3 sets of family tickets (mom, dad and 2 children or 1 adult and 3 children) to The Wonderful World of Disney On Ice taking place on Wednesday, 19 July 2017 for the 18:00 show.
By entering this competition the participant agrees to Standard Terms & Conditions and any addtional terms listed on this page!
Terms & Conditions: Note the Standard Terms & Conditions for all competitions. The competition closes at 12:00 (12pm) on Monday, 10 July 2017. Winners will be notified shortly thereafter via email. The Judge’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
Additional Terms & Conditions:
1. Tickets are only valid for the specified date and performance time and may not be upgraded, exchanged for cash or for an alternate performance.
2. The prize comprises of four show tickets per prizewinner (mom, dad, 2 children or 1 adult and 3 children).
3. Please note that owing to safety regulations each person attending a performance, irrespective of age must have a ticket.
4. Tickets will be available for collection from the BOX OFFICE/COMPUTICKET at the venue from one hour prior to performance time, on the date of the performance.
5. No-shows will not receive replacement tickets.
6. By entering this competition the participant agrees to the terms and conditions.