For the first time ever, experience Wine Route Dining, a series of dinners in and around Cape Town that will start off at the beautiful Groot Constantia Wine Estate.
Groot Constantia is a world class international destination, capturing the rich and diverse heritage of South Africa, in order to deliver a unique cultural, social and historical experience, to locals and tourists alike, through the offering of world-class, quality wines and sensory encounters.
The Goose Roasters, Craig Cormack and Beau du Toit, will play with your senses and bring you an evening of amazing tastes paired with the beautiful wines of Groot Constantia. It promises to be an evening that you will not forget.
– Groot Constantia MCC Brut Rose 2013
– Textures of mushroom with lemongrass pesto, and buffalo mozzarella.
– Groot Constantia Chardonnay 2016
– Smoked venison pastrami, baby beetroots, garlic emulsion, baby salad leaves.
– Groot Constantia Shiraz 2015
– Braised lamb shoulder, pomme puree, baby root vegetables, gremolata with red wine, garlic and rosemary jus
– Groot Constantia Gouverneurs Reserve 2014
– Baked lemon tart, with citrus and cardamon salad and dark chocolate ice cream
– Groot Constantia Grand Constance 2014
For more information view the Facebook event here. For bookings email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +27 (0)84 522 5223
Date: Thursday, 6 July 2017 – 18:30 – 22:30
Venue: Groot Constantia Wine Estate
Tickets: R385 per person and booking is essential.