Chart-topping and effortlessly cool alternative pop-rock band Texas will be performing at Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens this Friday, 8 December 2017.
Now fans of the Scottish band, who grew up listening to worldwide hits like ‘Summer Son’, ‘I Don’t Want a Lover’, ‘Say What You Want’, ‘Halo’, ‘Everyday Now’ and ‘Tell Me Why’, will get to sing along to these and other incredible songs.
We’ve put together 5 reasons why you should go to Texas Live at Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens.
- Kirstenbosch is stunning – What better way to celebrate summer than an outdoor concert experience with international chart-toppers Texas.
- Henry Ate will be the opening act – For those of you who were sad to see the band split, can now rejoice in them getting back together for the tour
- You can BYOB – pack your own summer tipple and picnic and sip down the sunset while listening to live music. Don’t forget the snacks!
- As a bonus UK artist, Emily Capell will be treating you to her unique and quirky music style when she opens the stage – that’s three bands for the price of one!
- FOMO is not an option – There are only a handful of tickets left, so grab yours at webtickets.co.za
Date: Friday, 8 December 2017 – 18:00
Venue: Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
Tickets: R495 available from webtickets.co.za