High-Fidelity presents Soul Food Sessions Vol.2

278

High-Fidelity Saturdays; the long-awaited dream that has finally found its home, nestled in one of the most enchanting venues this side of the rainbow. A polished monthly event created out of pure love, imagination, diversity and creative vitality has finally arrived in a soul-touching part of the Cape. The idea manifested in hearts and souls and now that it is written in stone, we are ready to share our dreams with all of you.

High-Fidelity Soul Food Sessions aims to create a comfortable and safe environment where we can all dance as a family while forgetting about our daily blues; letting the ecstatic combination of good people, positive vibrations, exotic beats and feet tapping dance take us away with the faeries.

Love Foundation Cape Town

The second instalment of Soul Food sessions welcomes Love Foundation Cape Town.

Love Foundation is an open network of artists, creatives and activists hosting social events for the cause of Love and Water.

Their events are hosted for the Love of Water. 80% of all proceeds raised are allocated to FLOW (For Love Of Water) based in SA with a focus on inspiring, enabling and facilitation in the water space. The remaining 20% is reinvesting into future Love Foundation events.

Combining tones of Organic Techno, Dub Techno Acid Jazz, Trip- Hop, Psy Dub, Balkan Beat, and exotic desert beats to massage your musical palette.

For more information follow High – Fidelity on Facebook for real-time updates on artists and the event.

Date: Saturday, 21 December – 12:00
Venue: African Soul Surfer, Muizenberg
Cost: R50 at the door (Entry is limited to 200 people).