- These terms and conditions will be construed, interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of contract and dispute resolution in the Republic of South Africa.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions, including any person with who you may share a prize.
- The competition is open to residents of the Western Cape, South Africa aged 18 years or over except;
3.1 directors, members, partners, agents, employees or consultants of any companies or supplier of goods or services in connection with a competition; and
3.2 the spouse, life partner, business partner or associate, or the natural or adopted parent, child, or sibling, of any of the persons specified in above.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries not received.
- The closing date for competition entry will be stated on the relevant competition page. After this date, the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- Details of how to enter will be listed on the relevant competition page/article.
- You agree that your participation in the competition, and your acceptance and/or use of a prize, or any aspect thereof, is at your own risk and all of the terms and conditions will apply to both you and your partner (if applicable) that you and your partner indemnify and hold us and our affiliates harmless against any claim by your partner or any third party in the event that your partner suffers any loss or damage pursuant to your partner’s acceptance and/or use of a prize. We are not responsible for damage to your or any other person’s computer, mobile device or other device used by you to enter into or obtain any materials related to the competition.
- We and our affiliates reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered, including tickets or products related to any event hosted by the promoter or its affiliates. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to cancel or substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners are chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by the Promoter and/or its affiliate agents.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that any information which you provide to us is accurate, complete and up to date. Should any of the data provided by yourself in connection with a competition, prove to be invalid, inaccurate, false or misleading, your entry shall be disregarded and you shall be prohibited from entering any further competitions for a set period to be determined by the promoter.
- Any costs or expenses which you may incur other than in respect of those items specifically included in a prize are for your own account.
- The winners will be notified by means of the contact details provided to us. If we are, or a third party supplier is, unable to contact a winner within three (3) days, the winner will forfeit the prize and Cape Town at Night reserves the right to re-draw a new winner under the same conditions.
- In the event that you win a prize provided by a third party supplier, the supplier will contact you to arrange the collection thereof. All correspondence regarding the prize must be directed at the supplier of the prize. The promoter will not be responsible for any further correspondence, harm, damage, loss or claim relating to the provision of any element of the prize.
- For purposes hereof, “affiliate” means our partners, co-promoters and sponsors of this competition, our subsidiaries, our and their subsidiaries and respective holding companies, the subsidiaries of their holding companies, and our and their directors, officers, employees, agents, and representatives.
- Our judges’ decision on any matter concerning the competition and/or arising out of these terms and conditions is final and binding on you, and no correspondence will be entered into.
Standard Competition Terms & Conditions